Monday, March 24, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs

Sean picked out this dress for Jessie before he left. She really wanted a frilly, frufru dress for church so I bought her one and told her that she could wear this one on Saturday to the egg hunt on post. She asked me to take a picture so that dad could see that she wore the dress for him. Just so you know this is the 3rd pair of shoes that she tried on. She only has two more pair and they are tennis shoes. Needless to say, she was very excited to wear her new dress.

But then she had to change so that she could dye eggs. I think that her dress and shoes were layed out perfectly on her bed so that she could hurry back into them. Girls...I say with a sigh.

Charlie has always loved to dye Easter eggs. I think that she was first in line to help Dave get everything ready.

Lexi and I were finishing up Laycee's and Haylee's Easter dresses. Lexi couldn't find any that matched so we decided to make some. Of course, those of you who know my sewing habits we waited until the day before Easter to finish them.

Trent and Jessie are really getting into it. Lexi was trying to get a picture of Laycee for her blog but all Laycee wanted was to put it in her mouth.

Taylor even got in on the action a little. I think because Dave decided to take a little nap. Gavin wasn't interested and I'm pasted the point were I make them do fun stuff. All in all Saturday morning was a fun time.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

These were great pictures! You should post on your blog every day, I was at your house this day and still feel like I was there all over again when you posted!