Monday, March 24, 2008

Egg Hunting on Caserma Ederle

This is Logan. This is how Logan hunts for Easter treats. He sits with his basket in his lap and waits for people (namely me) to put things in there for him to have later. I'm not sure what the worried face is for. Maybe there was just to much confusion.
Charlie and Haylee had a blast in the bounce house.

Charlie is gathering up her loot.

Gavin is trying out his new defensive postion that he learned in basketball.

Jessie looks a little lost. I think she thought that everyone would just stay out of her way until she got everything that she wanted.

Maybe next year she'll learn.

Charlie with the Easter Bunny.

Gavin with the Easter Bunny.






Notice no Taylor or Jessie. Taylor because she thinks that she's cool.LOL And Jessie because she seems to have a phobia with people dressed up as charaters. It happened once before with Smokey the Bear.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Thanks for helping with the babies, I don't know what I would ever do without you. Logan looks so cute in this picture, and Trent is afraid of masks, so maybe that is what Jessie is afraid of too... I think eventually they will outgrow it.