Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Homecoming

I didn't get any pictures of the football game. What maybe because I don't have anyone at my house who plays on the football team. So this is what homecoming means at the Peterson House. Borrowing 4 fantastic dresses from some really great friends and then spending the week trying them on with different accessories. This was the final choice and I think that she looks fantastic. The only thing that made me a little sad was that I realized that she would probably not get to have before the dance pictures with any of her dates because the boys can't drive over here. So they just meet you at the dance. Sorry Sis.

2 comments:

Terrilee said...

She is so gorgeous! I'm so glad she had a good time at her dance!! The football game was a lot of fun too :) Especially at half time when we got to watch Taylor run out on the field with all her cross-country team!

Lexi said...

she looks so good in the dress. i loved it when she showed me the picture.