Monday, April 7, 2008

Diego the Gondolier

We took a trip through the canals of Venice. It was really expensive. I'm glad that we did it but we won't be doing that again. The girls especially liked it when our gondolier sang to us.


This is Julie and Taylor with Diego our Gondolier in the background. He kept putting his foot on the walls to keep us from running into them. Jessie and Charlie laughed every time he did it.

This is Marco Polo's house. We just drove(okay floated) by and didn't get out and go in.

Diego told us that the house behind him was Casanova's house. I think that when I was trying to take the picture he thought that maybe I thought that he was a Casanova. What was really funny was when Jessie asked what a Casanova was and I had to explain it to her.

He was very nice and didn't sing to badly either. When we were almost done with our ride we remember to ask him his name. When the girls heard that his name was Diego they sang him the Diego song. Go Diego Go. He thought that was very funny.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I have never done this, but my parents LOVED it. I bet it was amzing and I bet Charlie and Jessie were in heaven!