Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Taylors Trip to Paris

Taylor had to chance to go to Paris last weekend. We have some friends that always wanted to go to EuroDisney in Paris. So they just decided on Tuesday or Wednesday that they were going to go on Thursday. Taylor does some babysitting for them so they asked if she could go with them. I said of course. How many chances do 16 year old girls get to go to Disneyland without their parents and in Paris no less? So here are some pictures that she brought home. Okay I said some, she brought home over 600 pictures. I'm not joking.


This is Dave and Lexi and Trent and Haylee. They have two more kids but lucky for me they got to visit us over the weekend. Taylor took my camera so I didn't get any pics of us but their other two kids are 1 year old twins. Laycee and Logan. Gavin, Jessie and Charlie all had a blast playing with the babies. And they were really good.


Haylee and Taylor. Just so you know Haylee thinks that the sun, the moon and the stars all raise because Charlie says so. I think that she even had a good time even though it was "just" Taylor there and not Charlie. LOL


This is Trent and Taylor. I don't know what to say about Trent except that he might have the best smile I have ever seen. Every time I see it, I smile.


I think that the little green guy is trying to whisper sweet nothings in to my girls ear. Yuck.


This is Taylor at the top of the Eiffel Tower. It's amazing. She said it was cold and windy and that it started to rain but I think that she will always remember it.


Taylor took this as they were driving away. Everyone that I talked to said that if you are going to see the Eiffel Tower that you make sure that you see it at night. Amazing.


I'm happy we have such good friends in Dave and Lexi that they would let her go with them. She had such a great time. Every time I wonder what the heck I'm doing so far from home I think about these wonderful chances that my kids are getting to see these incredible places. Next time the rest of us are going with them.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

She got realy good pictures of the eiffle tower. I twas a good trip, thanks for letting her come along.

Nancy said...

I'll come with you when you visit Paris!

Peg and Her Story said...

looks like she had a great time!!