Monday, April 7, 2008

Our trip to Venizia (Venice)

Dear Readers,
We went to Venice today and I wanted to post our day. But as happens to me so often I end up putting to much on. So just bare with me as you read through our day. It was great and our friends Dave and Lexi, Haylee and Trent, Laycee and Logan got to spend part of the day with us. We really had a great time and when we got home the kids asked me what we were going to do tomorrow. All I could think was that maybe it would be fun to just take a nap. Just kidding. The kids are on spring break this week so hopefully we will find our selves looking for more adventures. Hope you enjoy looking at our one from today.
Ciao
Julie

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow, I'm sad I missed my 4 phone calls from you guys. It looks like you had a really good time.

Sean said...

it looks like you guys had a great time i am sorry i missed it. and i do understand the Jessie pictures