Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Girls at the Park

It rained yesterday for about 5 minutes and then the sun came out. It's amazing what happens on our street at a time like this. All the kids come pouring out of the houses. So they were playing and to sun was shining so I thought that I would get some pictures for Sean.
This is Charlie and Lexi up a tree.
Charlie taking a minute to relax. Take a look at her feet. Did I mention the rain. Not sure what she was doing playing without shoes but she sure had fun.
Swinging is one of her favorite things. Monkey bars are her favorite but we don't have any of those. She was practicing jumping out.
Jessie love to bring me flowers. I'm just glad that this time it wasn't the ones out of the neighbors garden.
She wanted to be in the tree like Charlie but her bravery only goes so far. She smiling but she wouldn't let go of the branch. Very funny.
This is Jessie with her friend Josh. They were chasing each other with swords(sticks) and having a great time.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

The pictures of the girls in the parks are so cute! It looks like they were so happy

Nancy said...

oh, to be a kid again

Janan said...

I don't mean to stalk, but that park looks like the park close to where we used to live. By via Bologna and via Fiume? WE used to live on via bologna. Becky can vouch for me.